Thursday, September 16, 2010

Twitter... Lemme 'tweet' ya...

Let me tell you, or should I say let me 'tweet' you.  I feel as though my inception to Twitter has come not a moment too soon.  I realize that this online networking site is not only fairly easy to navigate but you are able to 'follow' almost anyone you like.  I have recently been informed that Twitter 'offers PR practitioners the opportunity to reach million of members of their publics directly' as stated in our in-class assignment outline.

Plus you can follow interests such as food and wine perhaps? Or on a completely unrelated topic, someone awesome like Jimmy Fallon. 

2 comments:

  1. I love how delighted you were to find Jimmy on Twitter. Made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'd love a blog post about your adventure on Thursday. Hint, hint!

    ReplyDelete