Saturday, September 4, 2010

Best before date: indelible

Hello and welcome to my blog.  Thanks for stopping by.  Here you will have the pleasure of encompassing my delivery of references, stories, locations and establishments that are directly correlated with local food and wine here in Winnipeg and the surrounding area.  More specifically, I will be covering different aspects of the hospitality industry of which I know and love so well.

Have you ever gone to a restaurant and felt pampered like a prince or princess all while consuming someone else's creativity?  Or for that matter, attended an unbelievable farmers market and found items you didn't know grew in Canada?  How about your first job at the local hot dog shop, and when you mopped the floor, forgot to put the sign up and someone took an awful spill?  Well I have. 

I hope your as excited as I am to discover the stories, (told in great humiliating detail), recipes and fabulous locations that are right in our back yard.  Or if you live in the country like me, about 30 kilometers away which make for a lovely experience.

What ever and where ever your eating this weekend, enjoy who you're with, what your having and the context in which you are.

1 comment: