Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Dine About Winnipeg...

Winnipegger's are spoiled with the immense opportunity they have to dine about in Winnipeg while exciting and satisfying their taste buds with flavors from around the world. Every year the multicultural buffet that is our city, collaborates with Ciao! Magazine and local restaurants to launch Dine About Winnipeg.  \

This is an event that runs for approximately ten days and features some of the most exceptionally talented chefs that showcase some of their feature styles and cuisines in their restaurants. The dinner menu is three-course and a set price depending on location. This year there are twenty-six participating restaurants and a few of them that I would highly recommend in a very particular order, would be:


















 






























For more information please visit:

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to Fusion Grill for Dine About Winnipeg. I'm super excited! I've never been there before but I love the fact that I can easily budget for the night and I don't get slapped with a $160 bill at the end of the night.

    ReplyDelete